viernes, 12 de julio de 2013

Gamepolis has come!

At last Gamepolis has started.

For those of you who don't know it, it's an event about independent game development organized in Malaga that will take place from today until Sunday. The program is shown next:



Unfortunately, as it seems that the scope is basically national, everything is in Spanish. However, I'll try to bring the most interesting events and conferences to this blog. Due to work, I'm going to miss some of the earliest conferences, but from 4.00 p.m. I expect to be there. Today, I'm particularly interested in the 7.00 p.m. session on Quick Game Development, a workshop where we'll learn to use Unity in order to create games as quick as possible.

I'll keep you posted on my impressions. Keep connected!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario